Bonjela Cold Sore Cream
Bonjela Cold Sore Cream effectively treats cold sores and contains UV-Active™ which creates a protective film layer on the skin cells of the cold sore and prevents attachment of virus particles to the cells. It also protects the skin against harmful environmental triggers...
- RECKITT HEALTHCARE
Cold sores are small infectious blisters that develop on your lips or around your mouth. Between 56-85% of people carry the virus which causes cold sores by the time they are an adult.
The first infection usually happens as a young baby or in childhood, though there may not be any symptoms. In 20-40% of young adults who have the virus, the cold sore can come back. Recurrence can occur between two and six times a year.
- starts to work immediately
- aids healing and moisturises
- helps relieve itching, tingling & burning
- suitable for use for adults, children aged 4 years and older.
- Bonjela Cold Sore Cream is a medical device. Always read the instructions.
How to use:
- wash your hands before and after each application.
- squeeze the bottom of the tube to push the cream out onto one fingertip.
- gently apply a thin layer of cream on the cold sore.
- repeat at least 4 times per day as needed until the cold sore completely disappears within 4-5 days.
UV-Active™, Paraffinum Liquidum, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aqua, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Illicium Verum Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita Oil, Isostearic Acid, Cinnamal, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Oil, Ocimum Tenuiflorum Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Isoeugenol