Bonjela Junior Gel
Effective pain relief from mouth ulcers
- RECKITT HEALTHCARE
Lidocaine hydrochloride and Cetylpyridinium Chloride. Bonjela Junior gel is indicated for the relief of pain associated with mouth ulcers.
Bonjela Junior gel is an oromucosal gel.
Infants aged five months and over.
How to use:
- check that the cap seal is unbroken before first using the product. To open pierce the tube seal.
- apply a small amount of gel with a clean little finger onto the sore area and massage in gently.
- this initial application can be repeated after 20 minutes and then one application every 3 hours, if necessary.
- not suitable for infants under five months.
- do not exceed the stated dose. Do not use more than every 3 hours. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor, dentist or pharmacist.
- consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or if you suffer from allergies.
Active ingredients: 0.5% w/w Lidocaine Hydrochloride and 0.025% w/w Cetylpyridinium Chloride
Also contains: Ethanol (Alcohol)