This Driclor treatment is a roll-on antiperspirant. Driclor contains Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate. This is an antiperspirant that stops you sweating. Excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis) of the armpits, hands and feet is common in lots of people.
By using this...
When you apply Driclor to the skin, the aluminium chloride works by blocking the sweat glands. This causes the pressure of fluid within the sweat glands to rise to the point where they temporarily stop sweat production.
How to use:
- place the bottle on a flat surface, unscrew the cap carefully and then throw the cap away
- put the roller ball into the neck of the bottle, gentle push down
- screw on the larger cap firmly, this will secure the rollerball
Driclor can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. The following may happen with this medicine:
- spplication site stinging, irritation, itching, swelling, burning sensation, pain, rash and redness of the skin
You can reduce the chances of stinging and irritation by making sure that:
- you dry your skin carefully before you apply Driclor
- do not apply to any irritated or sensitive areas of your skin (such as cuts or grazes)
- if you shave under your arms, try to do so in the morning or at different times to applying this treatment
Aluminium chloride Hexahydrate 20% w/w/ , ethanol. purified water.