I. General Conditions
1. Online Store, located on the website at www.green-a.pl allows you to make purchases via the Internet.
2. Shop www.green-a.pl is run by the company:
34 Tournore Court, Abbeyside, Dungarvan, Co.Waterford, Ireland.
3. Address for correspondence:
34 Tournore Court, Abbeyside, Dungarvan, Co.Waterford, Ireland.?
4. Buying online store www.green-a.pl constitutes acceptance of these Rules.
II. The procedure for submission and execution of orders
5. Order can be made using the product was added to the cart and then through the "Order".
To be able to properly perform the contract procedure, you will need to establish a user account with which you can also watch the status of the contract.
6. The basic condition for the realization of purchases is to properly fill the contact details along with a valid, existing e-mail address and telephone number under which it will confirm your order.
7. Order can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders placed on weekdays after hours. 12:00 pm, on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays - will be implemented next working day.
8. In the case of circumstances preventing full or part-time execution of orders, the company Green A reserves the right to suspend the execution of the contract - about the situation agree to immediately notify the Employer.
9. Orders are incorrectly filled in datas (e-mail does not exist, or no phone) will not be considered.
10. A Green Company reserves the right to suspend the dubious contracts.
11. Prices of goods in online store www.green-a.pl are given in Polish zloty and include VAT (gross price).
12. Green Company A issues a receipt or bill for the purchased product. To receive a bill, you must correctly fill in details of the company along with the NIP.
13. The company is only selling, there is no possibility of individual reception of the purchased goods.