- CHURCH & DWIGHT
- 24 suppositories
Suppositories are inserted directly into the anus, to deliver medication straight to the piles – helping shrink them, soothe itching and relieve pain and discomfort. They’re most appropriate for internal piles, and can be used alongside creams and ointments.
Dermatologically and gynaecologically tested, and can be safely used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Anusol Suppositories are:
- dermatologically and gynecologically tested
- fragrance and alcohol free
How to Use:
- wash the anal area, and gently dry with soft towel before using this medicine.
- remove plastic cover from the suppository before use.
- the suppository will melt after insertion.
- wash your hands before and after using Anusol.
Active substances: Zinc Oxide, Bismuth Oxide, Balsam Peru