Epaderm Ointment is formulated using clinically proven ingredients. The ointment is a pale yellow formula containing emulsifying wax, soft yellow paraffin and a small amount of liquid paraffin. The ointment is fragrance, additive and colour free.
- For use as an emollient: Apply the ointment directly to the skin in a downward motion. Repeat the application generously to the affected area at least twice a day
- For use as a skin cleanser: Take a small amount of ointment and lather it under water, wash it normally
- For use as a bath additive: Melt about 4g of ointment in a tumbler of hot water, ensuring it has cooled sufficiently before adding it to bath
Side Effects and Precautions:
- No specific side effects are seen with this ointment as it suits all skin type
- Some allergic reactions like rashes may be seen in rare cases
- Cetomacrogol Emulsifying Wax BP. (contains Cetostearyl Alcohol and Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether 22)
- Yellow Soft Paraffin BP
- Liquid Paraffin Ph. Eur
Each Pack Contains: 500g of Epaderm Ointment in tub
- Keep this ointment in same tub container
- Store it below 25°C temperature in cool and dry place
No customer reviews for the moment.