Exorex Lotion is a core product of Exorex Management System. The lotion is a topical dermatological preparation continuing coal tar extract (5%), which is licenced for treating psoriasis. The lotion has less powerful odour than other coal tar products. The lotion is suitable for application by any age and can be diluted for suiting individual requirements.
Direction of Use:
- Shaking the bottle well before every use is recommended safe. Ensure that all areas of affected skin are clean before applying the lotion. Apply a thin layer of Lotion and massage it gently to leave it dry. Apply the lotion two to three times a day to affected areas.
- Do not exceed the stated dose for quick healing.
Side Effects and Precautions:
- Keep the solution out of the reach and sight of children. In case you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before starting use of this medicated lotion. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this lotion, avoid using it
- Active Ingredient: Coal Tar Solution 5% v/w. Other Ingredients: Polysorbate 80, Ethanol, DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin F Ethyl Ester, Hydrogenated Polyoxyl Castor Oil, Propyl Hydroxybenzoate (E216), Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (E218), Purified Water
Each Pack Contains: 100ml of Exorex Lotion
- Keep the lotion pack in cool and dry place below 25°C temperature. Avoid storing it near reach of children. Protect the pack from direct sunlight
No customer reviews for the moment.