Cetraben Cream helps repair the skin barrier by locking in moisture, protecting your skin against irritants and water loss. You can use Cetraben Cream to help treat dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, dry skin and flaky skin.
- everyday use (at least twice a day)
- Eczema flare-ups
- sooths dry skin
- locks in moisture
- absorbs easily
- suitable for vegans/animal cruelty free
How to use:
- apply Cetraben Cream as often as required to hydrate skin throughout the day, ensuring the area is well covered
- apply gently in the direction of hair growth
- avoid vigorously rubbing the cream in as this could make your skin hotter and aggravate the condition
- apply your moisturiser before and after you bathe or shower to protect against dry skin
How to prime Cetraben Cream in four simple steps:
1. Remove the tamper evident clip
2. Place fingertip over the nozzle
3. Fully depress the pump several times to expel any air
4. Check cream is being dispensed. If not, repeat steps 2-4
If this product comes into contact with dressings, clothing and bedding the fabric can be easily ignited with a naked flame. You should keep away from fire when using this product.
purified water, white soft paraffin 13.2% w/w, light liquid paraffin 10.5% w/w, emulsifying wax (SLS free), polysorbate 60, glycerol, cetostearyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, sodium citrate, citric acid monohydrate.