Conotrane Cream is an antiseptic, soothing cream for nappy rash, pressure sores, and irritated skin.
Conotrane cream works by forming a thin layer over the skin which serves as a protection and promotes healing. It can be used for treating nappy rash and for protecting the skin from moisture, irritants, and chafing.
Conotrane Cream can be used for treating and preventing:
- nappy rash
- sores caused by sitting or lying in the same position for long periods of time (pressure sores)
- urinary rash
How to use:
- Conotrane Cream is for external use only and should be applied to the affected area(s) several times a day as needed.
- for the nappy rash, the cream should be applied at every nappy change.
- if symptoms persist for more than 14 days without improvement, consult a doctor.
Active ingredients: dimethicone 22% w/w. and benzalkonium chloride 0.1% w/w
- Dimethicone is a silicone fluid water repellent. When it is applied to the skin, it creates a barrier between the skin and water or other water-soluble irritants to the skin.
- Benzalkonium Chloride is an antiseptic, which is effective in protection against bacteria and fungal infections, which are often present with nappy rashes.
Other ingredients: cetostearyl alcohol, macrogol cetostearyl ether, white soft paraffin, light liquid paraffin, macrogol, potassium dihydrogen orthophosphate, geranium (fragrance) and water.