Ashton & Parsons Teething Powders
A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of teething pain and symptoms associated with teething such as sore and tender gums, flushed cheeks and dribbling based on traditional use only.
- 20 sachets
Teething babies and infants over 3 months of age.
How to use:
Not recommended for use in babies under 3 months.
For use in teething infants only.
Children 3 - 6 months: Half the contents of the sachet dry on the tongue in the morning and the other half in the evening. the sachet may be divided in half by emptying half the contents onto a teaspoon and retaining the other half in the sachet.
Children over 6 months: Pour contents of 1 sachet dry on the tongue morning and night. The dose can be repeated every 1, 2 or 3 hours if needed, up to a maximum of 6 doses in 24 hours until improvement. Do not exceed the stated dose. If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, speak to your doctor. If you give your child more than you should, it may cause diarrhoea. If this happens, stop using this medicine and speak to your doctor or pharmacist.
Hazards and Cautions:
Do not use if:- your child is allergic to tincture of matricaria, lactose or to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae family such as daisies, marigolds or artichokes.
- your child has an intolerance to some sugars, unless your doctor tells you to (this medicine contains lactose).
Possible side effects: Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Allergic reaction which may include rash, tongue sores. If your child gets any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- use by the expiry date on the sachet/carton (EXP).
- do not use this medicine if before first use you find the end seals are broken.
- consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Each sachet contains powder impregnated with 0.002ml of the active ingredient tincture of matricaria (Matricaria recutitaL.) flower.
Also contains: lactose. Extraction solvent: Ethanol 70% v/v.
- 20 sachets